The mission of Jubilee Immigration Advocates is to stand in solidarity with immigrants and their families by providing affordable, quality immigration legal services and advocating for just immigration policies. We envision and strive for a reconciled and restored community, one we believe to be God’s intent for all of humanity.
- General immigration consultations
- Deportation defense
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Domestic violence / VAWA relief
- Family-based immigration
- Citizenship / naturalization
- Relief for victims of crime (U visa)
- Relief for victims of human trafficking (T visa)
- Other humanitarian relief
Chenyu Wang | Staff Attorney
Chenyu Wang is an immigration generalist and had a wide range of experience practicing immigration law at nonprofit organizations. He enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and discovering more about their journeys and rich backgrounds. Prior to joining Jubilee, he managed the immigration legal teams at the Tahirih Justice Center and the Korean Community Center of the East Bay. He was also a senior immigration staff attorney at the Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach.
Chenyu speaks Mandarin.